⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I pass level 202 on candy crush dreamworld?

Options
Juliann_Rulo
Juliann_Rulo Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been stuck on this level for over a week and no matter what I do I can't pass.  Either Odus falls off or I can't seem to reach the status quota of 25 chocolate bombs.  And it doesn't help that moonstruck only lasts for one move.  Is there a trick to passing this awful level?

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited March 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

I wouldn't say there's a trick to it, but having a strategy and a whole lot of luck certainly helps getting passed this little nightmare lol. Destroy the icing and marmalade before moon struck and create as many colour bombs as you can during the moon struck.When the move count reaches 11, use double colour bomb, if possible, to safely free the rest of the colour bombs from the marmalade so the moon struck will cascade. If it cascades well enough before Odus returns, then you should get enough to pass.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited March 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

I wouldn't say there's a trick to it, but having a strategy and a whole lot of luck certainly helps getting passed this little nightmare lol. Destroy the icing and marmalade before moon struck and create as many colour bombs as you can during the moon struck.When the move count reaches 11, use double colour bomb, if possible, to safely free the rest of the colour bombs from the marmalade so the moon struck will cascade. If it cascades well enough before Odus returns, then you should get enough to pass.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?