⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Prizes from connect green challenge

Options
SassyDiva
SassyDiva Posts: 10 Level 2

I completed the connect green bonus game yesterday. I reached 6,000. However, I did not receive all the prizes. I got the 10 gold bars from the first level at 1,000. After completing the second level at 3,000 I only got 10 gold bars but not the 10 lolly-hammers. I completed the third and final level at 6,000 and did not receive anything. I sent an email to King only to recieve an auto reply directing me here and saying it was the only response I was going to get. How do I get my prizes? Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SassyDiva, LitheLady, Brodypie, Bmore9866, Sidders and K dog;

Seems there was a glitch for some players in receiving the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction so we can manually add the correct bonus to your game account.

Answers

• Brodypie
    Brodypie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me too. Total waste of a Saturday night!

• LitheLady
    LitheLady Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

happened to me too

• SassyDiva
    Options

This site is confusing and hard to navigate. I got to read the responses to my question by complete accident!!! If I read the terms of service correctly I guess they can just not give them out. Kinda like the wheel spin. It's wonderful to get a freebie everyday but no matter what that wheel will never land on the jackpot.

• Bmore9866
    Bmore9866 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had this happen, too. What was the point? I got to 6,000 green candies and nothing. What a let down. I'm done with King games. Off to play Two Dots and games from other companies!

• K_dog
    K_dog Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I didnt get the hammers either, very disappointed..

• Sidders
    Sidders Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

same here - I didn't get the boosters either

• SassyDiva
    Options

happened to me too

I'm sorry that happened to you too
  • SassyDiva
    Options

Same thing happened to me too. Total waste of a Saturday night!

Lol I stayed awake to complete it. I was fighting to keep my eyes open! I'm sorry this also happened to you.
  • SassyDiva
    Options

I had this happen, too. What was the point? I got to 6,000 green candies and nothing. What a let down. I'm done with King games. Off to play Two Dots and games from other companies!

I'm sorry this also happened to you. This has happened to me before with other promotions but I just assumed they were spam and someone was copying the king logo so I unsubscribed. Now I realize that it's their thing. They will give you a few bars but that's so you will use them and like it then want to buy more, More,MORE!!!! I will use up my gold bars and the other stuff I have. If things haven't been made right then I will give up on the game. It's not right that they will take our money but not talk to us. In there user agreement it states that they can change their mind about promotions without notice.
  • SassyDiva
    Options

I didnt get the hammers either, very disappointed..

I read the user agreement and realized that it says they can change promotions without notice. This is not the first time this has happened. I have tried other ones and didn't get the prizes. I thought I was getting spam and someone was using their logo or I had gone to a bad website. Now I realize it's ju how they are. I've also noticed the spinning wheel will NEVER land on the jackpot! I Don't know why they even have it on the wheel. Why bother?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?