⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Green candy bonuses

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

please send email address for green candy bonus. Where are they? Played all weekend with no results. Where do I email for answers?

Answers

• DoubleDB
    DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I posted same problem Sunday and heard from Mark Hawk with king care yesterday. I did not send an email, only posted here and I'm assuming king care reviews for problems.  He sent a message (looks like envelope) with details on what they needed to credit my rewards. I located the envelope at the very top of this page, just to the right of the Log Out icon. I sent the information and expect rewards will be credited before long. If you don't hear from king (since they should read your message here) and get an envelope, perhaps send a new message or maybe give them a day or two to catch up. It appears the game glitch is pretty widespread. Good luck and I hope this helps.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Yellow Rose,

Thanks for your patience. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks to you DoubleDB for informing concerned gamers :-)

• sk520
    sk520 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?