⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga level 910

Options
Shootermelo
Shootermelo Posts: 4 Newbie

How I can make 9.000.000 points in that level??! It's impossible, please fix or I leave the game forever..

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Shootermelo, have you tried to play it on King.com or on a mobile device, synchronising with your Facebook? Does it require you to get 9.000.000 points there too?

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This definitely has to be a bug, even with bombs getting 9M points in 30 moves with such a board layout is not going to happen. My guess is they meant it to be 900k but added an extra 0. In fact, even 900k would be really hard.

• Shootermelo
    Options

Hi Shootermelo, have you tried to play it on King.com or on a mobile device, synchronising with your Facebook? Does it require you to get 9.000.000 points there too?

Yes man, I tried on king.com and it requires 9.000.000 points, it's impossible...They need to fix it, I hope they'll do...
  • Shootermelo
    Options

This definitely has to be a bug, even with bombs getting 9M points in 30 moves with such a board layout is not going to happen. My guess is they meant it to be 900k but added an extra 0. In fact, even 900k would be really hard.

There are some chances that they will fix it??? I hope..
  • Jill_M1217
    Jill_M1217 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am hoping that it should be 900,000 because I don't think I have ever had more than 3 million on any level. 9 million would be insane. 

• cassu
    Options

I am hoping that it should be 900,000 because I don't think I have ever had more than 3 million on any level. 9 million would be insane. 

I've got 50M on level 252 but that's only because you can keep on playing indefinitely, took me a couple of hours at least. Getting a few million is also possible on levels where the whole board is filled with bombs and there are so few colors that you can make several color bombs. However, 910 is not one of them.
  • cassu
    Options

If enough people complain about it, they will for sure. They should anyway, of course...
  • Shootermelo
    Options

I really hope it, they should take a review on their levels -.-

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?