We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Passing levels on crumbly coast

Cathy_Chops
Cathy_Chops Posts: 4 Newbie

Just noticed that I'm moving on to the next level with one star even if I haven't received enough points to do so. Is this a glitch?

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey Cathy, that's strange indeed. I don't know what you've tried on your mobile so far, but I would recommend you to try the following; close all apps and restart your mobile. Check for updates for your mobile and apps. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then I would suggest you to uninstall the app on your mobile and re-install it afterwards. Be careful though; you'll need to be either Facebook or Kingdom connected in order to keep your progress. When opening the re-installed app you'll need to connect to your Facebook or your Kingdom profile and you'll get your progress back. Bare in mind that you might lose any saved lives or boosters you had before re-installing. Does it still happen afterwards?

Answers

• Randle

Hey Cathy, remember what level this was on?

• Cathy_Chops

I couldn't remember which ones but I knew it happened a few times. Looking at my points scores, I believe it occurred for levels 891, 896, 898, 902, and 905. All these say I acheieved the exact minimum of points needed to receive 1 star. Too many to be a coincidence! For sure 905 because I replayed it and solved it for much less than the minimum and it rounded it up to the minimum again. 

• Cathy_Chops

I was able to reproduce it twice on level 896. Both times candy crush activated before 1 star was reached. I watched closely and just at the end, the score rounded up to the minimum to get 1 star.

• Cathy_Chops

Hey Cathy, remember what level this was on?

I couldn't remember which ones but I knew it happened a few times. Looking at my points scores, I believe it occurred for levels 891, 896, 898, 902, and 905. All these say I acheieved the exact minimum of points needed to receive 1 star. Too many to be a coincidence! For sure 905 because I replayed it and solved it for much less than the minimum and it rounded it up to the minimum again.
  • Randle
    Answer ✓

Hey Cathy, that's strange indeed. I don't know what you've tried on your mobile so far, but I would recommend you to try the following; close all apps and restart your mobile. Check for updates for your mobile and apps. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then I would suggest you to uninstall the app on your mobile and re-install it afterwards. Be careful though; you'll need to be either Facebook or Kingdom connected in order to keep your progress. When opening the re-installed app you'll need to connect to your Facebook or your Kingdom profile and you'll get your progress back. Bare in mind that you might lose any saved lives or boosters you had before re-installing. Does it still happen afterwards?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?