Dreamworld 661

Options
RhiRun
RhiRun Posts: 31 Level 2

Is this level some kind of cruel joke? I've only gotten the ingredients down twice and both times I didn't reach the score. Come on, really? Anyone pass this level and have tips?

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Its all about getting some lucky combinations lined up. I found that my score went from nothing to the 1 star after a 'moonstruck' and some colorbomb/wrapped candy combinations. Try and create some chaos! 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi RhiRun!

Level 661 in Dreamworld is tricky - but not impossible if you try the strategy shown in this video clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U6vqr5exa4

Cheers :-)

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Its all about getting some lucky combinations lined up. I found that my score went from nothing to the 1 star after a 'moonstruck' and some colorbomb/wrapped candy combinations. Try and create some chaos! 

• RhiRun
    RhiRun Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
  • thatmarkguy
    thatmarkguy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

"Try the strategy shown in the video"?  You mean, where that player got a completely fortuitous set-up for a wrapped+wrapped combo immediately after the moonstruck, a combo that was in no way predictable by any conscious game decision by the player but just the good fortune of those two columns' new arriving candies being almost entirely yellows and oranges?  Any "strategy" shown in that video is exactly what people are trying, but you can't strategize a one-in-a-thousand lucky strike like that videomaker got at moonstruck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?