📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Random people in my game

Options
2»

Answers

• lyman
    lyman Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

i am not pleased to find about 30 strangers suddenly appearing on my send lives box and one who I always exchange with is not listed on the level I know she passed. And now when I click on my center photo, the friends box does not come up to send and ask my usual friends. While king is fixing this, GET RID OF CHLOE. Senior player

• kmarker
    kmarker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't have very many friends so I like all of the strangers that send me lives to play with

• jillipooh
    jillipooh Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Please get rid of these random "friends" you have saddled me with. Of the over 600 of these "randos," 90% are on level one, so don't tell me they are active players. How do I delete requests for lives from people who don't have the courtesy to send me a life?

• Trojan
    Trojan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

King tricked me into adding "new friends" to my game on my android phone. I didn't want new friends but I couldn't get rid of the message so clicked on it thinking they would show me some names and I could get out of it that way without adding them. I had just collected my bonuses for coming first on the weekly competition with my friends. Then I had all these random people on my game and hey presto they had already started the new weekly competition and some were showing as having played over 70 levels. Impossible as the previous week had only just finished. How do I get rid of these random people? If I uninstall the game on my phone and reinstall at a later date will they be gone, as I can link it to my laptop? I do not have them on my game on my laptop as when the message comes up I just leave the game immediately without clicking. Can anyone help me with this please?

• bjbarbie
    bjbarbie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem I am playing with strangers who must be on low levels because on Monday they already have 25 games. I miss the competition of playing with my Facebook friends. This only happened within the last month. Reading many of your posts I see you also agree with me. I am on level 4355 and have only 12 moves. When looking up on cheats they have 26 moves. There is no way I’m going to pass this level with4 cherries chocolates and peppermint bars. Is anyone else having a problem with this game?

• Trojan
    Trojan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Sukanta Biswas,

I have been playing this game for years and am on level 7401. It is only in the past few weeks these random players (most of them don't have names) have been added to my game on my android mobile. They are not, thank goodness, on my Facebook game. Please do not insult our intelligence by saying the process that added these randoms cannot be undone. Obviously King do not care if they are upsetting players by doing this. Yes, some people are happy with having random strangers added to their game but a lot of us do not want it. This process could definitely be reversed.

I have uninstalled the game on my phone as it has been ruined by random players. Unfortunately this has caused another problem as although it is very time consuming scrolling down to give lives on my phone, I find it impossible to scroll down on my laptop so therefore I am unable to give lives to friends thousands of levels below me. Another example of King not caring about the players when we are constantly asking for the old way of giving lives to be brought back.

• barbf
    barbf Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Level 4355 only has 12 moves. Examples online have 16 to 26 moves! Impossible to win at 12 moves. Its a hard game at 16 to 26 moves. How did you finally win it?

• nanasword
    nanasword Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

yes & I don't like it either.

• stephaneottawa
    stephaneottawa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here, I’m very angry that I can’t have my weekly challenge with my friends, it was fun & challenging, now I haven’t even come close to winning playing against bots, I can’t see what level my friends are at. Very pissed off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?