Feedback on levels 10 926 - 10 970!

Options

Comments

• M_gal
    M_gal Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Level 10934 has an "oops" problem on start when playing with a full necklace of boosters, timed boosters from F5 team, and coconut wheel. The boosters take the place of the green candies that are needed for the first move. @LindQ, players had been assured previously that levels would be designed and tested to prevent this from occurring. Level 10934 needs to be fixed.

• applebee1234
    applebee1234 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

why does 10954 keep freezing up on mobile and desktop everytime i use a booster?? I lost boosters this is not on

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options
  • manavision
    Options

Finally sanity prevails, soda sea episode 10926 - 10940...

I think it was the first episode since just before 10000, where I have not had to use any major boosters. Win streak boosters with some lb, hb and extra lives in the hard levels did the trick.

Maybe I just got lucky, felt like the cc of earlier days.

☺️

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Level 10954: Well here we go again, moves reduced from 30 to 21. Thought I'd cleared a fair bit, watched adverts for 5 extra moves. Then used my one and only UFO and a few hand swaps and guess what, it wasn't enough. So wasted boosters and back to square one.

There is far too much to clear on this level definitely can't be done in 21 moves. First you have to clear skulls and what's it all about with this constant re-frosting. Looks like another that we just have to play and play and play accumulating enough extra moves to make it worth using 10 gold bars to have enough moves to hopefully pass.

There are just too many hard levels in each episode, come on King give us a break.

• manavision
    edited January 2022
    Options

Should I laugh or cry... Ridiculous

Just how much, let me explain... Without any booster start, even the 35+ moves, that I will get after playing this level for 2 days, will not be enough. Unless a Cb+ wrap happens early.

• Carol-38
    Options

You made me laugh @manavision but I think it was more out of hysteria. It's just one struggle after another, now on 10954 not looking forward to 10963.

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022
    Options

10959: Another level with reduced moves and the design changed to make it much more difficult. And again we won't be able to pass with the amount of moves given. I'm beginning to get a phobia of keys, they seem to be in so many levels now and un-collectable.

• VeerleToots
    VeerleToots Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Level 10963 needed two times +35 moves, so +70 extra moves, ridiculous!!!

Now stuck on level 10966, waiting to reach +35 moves.

Boring, boring, boring….

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @VeerleToots I also passed 10963 this morning after 2 days and needed the extra moves, as you said ridiculous.

I passed 10964 after a few trys but 10965 is an absolute nightmare. Can you remember if you needed boosters. I have played and played, tried different strategies, used and wasted a few boosters but it is a definite no-no for me. And it's not even classed as a hard level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?