We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush update makes the game start at Level 1 again.

newlotra
newlotra Posts: 5 Level 2

My Galaxy 5S phone just updated. Now whenever I start the game, it goes back to the beginning and I have to scroll up to my current level. I'm at 922, so that's pretty frustrating.  I logged into the game on FB to see if that would re-sync it, but it didn't.  It doesn't lose my actual game standing, but scrolling up several pages to get to my current spot is irritating.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Newlotra! 

Ugghh - that's a lot of scrolling to do! For me it sounds like the game install hasn't been 100% successful. Please make sure you have all levels on Facebook. If you do then please un-install Candy Crush from your mobile, reboot your Galaxy follwed by a re-install of the game. Boot up the game and use the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button in order to retrieve your level progress and gold bars. 

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

• Michele_Mackay
    Michele_Mackay Posts: 6 Level 2

I am having the same problem, and scrolling back up to 927 everytime I want to play is very tedious.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?