Green gems

Maite_Fdez
Maite_Fdez Posts: 1 Newbie

Where is my reward for completing the 10000 green gems collected??

What should i do to get them?

And about my level 713 in which i dont have bombs??

Anyone can solve my question?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Thanks for highlighting this, we are currently investigating the Green Candy Challenge. 

Regarding level 713, the level was changed so maybe you're watching some old videos. 

This is how the level looks now: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hp1daebNw

If your level looks different then please check that you have the latest version of the app via your app store. 

• burms
    burms Posts: 9 Level 2

Dear Maite, 

I have the same problem, I play on Facebook and on my Android phone, in both cases it is impossible for me to get 3 stars on this level. In order to earn 3 stars I need to reach 300000 points, but it is really impossible. There are many videos showing the version of level 713 with bombs and my two versions (Facebook and Android) have no bombs. Bombs help players to score more points, and since I have no bombs on this level I will never gain 3 stars. So, King changed the level (the new level has no bombs) but it did not change the points/stars bar, so an UPDATE is required! Many players have this problem too, but looking at Johnny Ryall's answer it seems that the update has been finally released...but my Facebook and mobile phone are stuck at the old version. When will the new version be available on all devices and platforms?

Thank you!

• burms

I have version 1.53.0.2 on my smartphone, and this same version is the one I can find on the app store now

• burms

Please fix this level! Fix the point/stars bar!

• Miss-2
    Miss-2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have the same problem, and the video posted by Johnny Ryall doesn't look like my level 713. It is impossible to get 3 stars, I hope they will fix the point/star bar asap

Have a nice day!! 

• Miss-2
    Miss-2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I would like to earn as many stars as I can, and possibly 3 stars on each level, but since I know that it is impossible, it is stupid for me to keep playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?