⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga chrashing, when starting the games.

Options
Christina_Pek
Christina_Pek Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there,

Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga chrashing, when starting the games. I LOVE to play the Candy Crush games, but hate the crashing. About 99% this problem occurs. I'm using Adobe Flash Player/Shockwave Player and have understood it should work with that. Mainly it's really annoying in Candy Crush Saga, because when it happens all gifts and helps from friends are lost. At the moment I'm waiting to be able to start next level and really don't like to wait 44 hours until the Toothfairy opens it for me.

Why do all messages/requests from my friends disappear in Candy Crush Saga, when the game crashes starting? In Soda Saga it doesn't happen and after patient restarting the gifts and requests from friends are still there.

So, do you have any suggestions how to solve this? As I wrote, I love the games and can say I'm addected - LOL.

Waiting for your answer/comments on this.

Regards and sweet greetings from Finland,

Christina Pekkanen

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Christina!

I suggest you try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?