Cranking up the cost.

Options

How much does candy crush saga think it can keep raising the price for unlocking the season pass? Didn’t mind the $$2.99 you got a lot of stuff. Then a few weeks ago you went up to $4.99. This morning it was $6.99. I resented the $4.99 increase. I won’t pay for the newest rate hike. Greedy, you are getting way to greedy.

Comments

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited January 2022
    Options

Don't worry: the clowns- I mean game designers at KingOnlineCarousel.c o m will never stop ruining the game while making ridiculous excuses to make you laugh! How sweet is that! 😃

• penken2010
    penken2010 Posts: 73 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Diamond Lim,@Pitty Kitty , @Crazy Cat Lad , @Lola_Pop,

I am frustrated by all the glitches and error codes. With all the 💰💰💰💰💰King.com makes, you would think they could at least work these glitches out or reply to an email in a timely manner. It seems as if they don’t like “ the community” because we can win boosters here for FREE. I love all the CC games and especially the Community, but I have been locked out due to same strange PW issue since Dec 2021. No one has replied to dozens of emails. So FrUsTrATInG!

I want my original King Community acct restored. I won a personalized Avatar in Oct from the King artists, I took time to send personal photos but never received it! I am very disappointed. I just would someone would help me with this issue, please. Thank you. .

BTW, I order to access King Community, I had to create a new account here. I have lost all my progress and levels. My old screen name was just penken. Maybe this will help! I miss my friends @Racoon7 & @laley

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @penken2010 !

I'm glad to see you around! I was wondering why you were not responding to my messages about the portrait! I'll send you a private message and we'll try to solve the issue, ok?

• penken2010
    penken2010 Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Hi LolaPop! So good to hear from you. I have no messages in my notifications! Ooops! I see this is from last year. I have been locked out again and so I set up this new account. Then King sent an email asking if I wanted to merge my accounts. I said yes, but now I am only a lvl 2. I cannot receive messages, my cute pic is lost! I am so frustrated with everything, including this game! But, I know you can help rectify this situation! 🙂Thank you.

Penny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?