Feedback on levels 10 656 - 10 700!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• CoraHui
    CoraHui Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Unreasonable to always reduce moves from level.

Sucking at 10657. It is sad to hear that so many level had moves reduced.

• lolagetz
    lolagetz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Level 657 is impossible. I now have 15 extra moves and I still can’t clear over 100 cells. What’s with only 20 moves now. This level needs 40 or more overs to clear without boosters.

• bonzzz
    bonzzz Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

10657 is totally ridiculous.

Another money grabbing level no fun, no strategy just need to pay for boosters

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Level 10656 it’s supposed to be an easier level. I have been stuck for days and I don’t know what to do. The moves are less after watching videos on YouTube Is it normal to be stuck for days ?? I haven’t even come close to passing. Any one else stuck for days ? It’s quite frustrating now and I don’t feel like playing the enjoyment has gone when you take away so many moves .

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @leejays1 A lot of levels not shown with any difficulty are just as hard to pass. Level 10656 is all about collecting the keys first, so concentrate on the columns where they drop. Then you can start to clear the board. I passed this a few weeks ago can't remember exactly how but I'm sure I needed extra moves.

Good Luck

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

@Carol-38 thank you so much for your help. I finally passed the level this morning. The next level doesn’t look much better either.oh well it helps pass the time. Good Luck passing many more levels.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi @leejays1 well done. Level 10657 is another with reduced moves (actually I think most levels now have reduced moves). I found this another difficult level but eventually passed.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?