⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have received "tickets" to progress to the next stage from friends, and they are not showing up.

Options
ejyoumans
ejyoumans Posts: 1 Newbie

This has happened multiple times. King.com will not respond or help. YES, I am connected to Facebook, I AM PLAYING THE GAME ON FACEBOOK. This also happens when I play it on my tablet (which is also connected to Facebook.) Yes, I know my friends sent the tickets to me, because I have received the FB notifications for each of the three tickets, twice. However, they will NOT show up in my game. Very disappointed in the lack of care for technical issues.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi ejyoumans, that's strange. So far, I haven't seen many others out here that share your issue. Personally I receive them well. Have you tried another browser when playing on your PC? Also clear cache and don't use other tabs or programs. The only thing I notice, is that messages disappear from Facebook when ending my session. Once ended, if I reconnect again, they're gone. 

• Gerri_Larsen
    Gerri_Larsen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue.  Yes, I am on Facebook , yes I have 3 tickets showing and no I can't move on.  Why not?  Help.......

• Canadianmommyx2
    Canadianmommyx2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue. It is very frustrating.  This has been going on for awhile.  It started happening after one of the updates to the game.  A solution would be nice!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?