⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

who is on the top level in this game and what is the name of her person where he/she live

Options
Kimtesh_Porwal
Kimtesh_Porwal Posts: 1 Newbie

who is on the top level in this game and what is the name of her person where he/she live

Answers

• amslate77
    amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I am not sure who is the top player. I am currently on 1005. I passed 1000 last night.

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I'm sure several people have finished all the 1010 reality + 665 dreamworld levels, so you can't just name one. I currently also have 3 stars on every level except only 2 on level 1000. I haven't heard of anyone else that has done the same (without cheats or money).

• amslate77
    amslate77 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I am finished with dreamworld. I do not have 3 stars on every level yet. But most. I did get only 2 stars on 1000. Even with over 2,300,00 points. I have not bought any extras. I use my boosters that I get from the wheel and the sugar track that is it.

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I'm sure several people have finished all the 1010 reality + 665 dreamworld levels, so you can't just name one. I currently also have 3 stars on every level except only 2 on level 1000. I haven't heard of anyone else that has done the same (without cheats or money).

EDIT: Just got 3 stars on level 1000 so back to perfect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?