⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• Annette_Hollier
    Annette_Hollier Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have been lucky enough to pass this level today but it was a very lucky drop and had to purchase 5 extra moves so it is possible but the nastiest  level so far

• Julia_Twine
    Julia_Twine Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Wish I had the answer - please fix it King - really frustrating and can't progress, getting so fed up and no-one from King is answering!!!!

• Anar_Sedbazar
    Anar_Sedbazar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

looks like every one has this problem. i already trying this level for 3 days. the key never shows up. last key shows at 10 moves left and the fruits drops one by one. one time i got lucky almost beat the level. only 1 fruit got left. 

• Rod_Akel
    Rod_Akel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

any updates? -_-
  • jaydoubleyou
    jaydoubleyou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I posted about a different level (999), which I then got through by which time I got to 1001. I got a message from King about my original question and replied to say I'd completed 999 but was having trouble with 1001 so they said they were looking into it. I guess they just message back the original posters so the best thing to do is probably just start new questions about 1001 (there are quite a few already). I'm not going to play it until the issue is sorted.

• Knelis
    Knelis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Passed 1001, and was close one or two times earlier. Make sure that the keys can drop on turn 31, 26, 21, 16 and 11, otherwise they will not fall and the level is impossible. From 16 you can try to move the ingredients one left or right and have them drop all the way down, might work with 1 or even two, then 11 turns left for the other ingredrients. make sure to have some coloured, wrapped and striped candy ready. for the last turns though.

• Queen_Snow
    Queen_Snow Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

any updates??
  • MixandMatch
    MixandMatch Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Figured it out yet?
  • kbevan
    kbevan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree I am on this level but you cannot complete it cos the keys and ingredients dont drop in time!!!!!!!!!!! Not playing till this is sorted!
  • Dorjan_Vreča
    Dorjan_Vreča Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

C'mon King...It's not fair to wait so long..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?