Glitch Level 1001

Options

Answers

• Love2Crush
    Love2Crush Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have 3 accounts that are in the 1000's (yes, I have no life) and the first two had the cascading fruit but the third arrived at 1001 after they made it impossible.  Got to within 2 ingredients only once and that was with a friend giving the +3 booster. Find the happy medium, King!

• jackie-4
    jackie-4 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

We all know the problems. Please fix this level. Getting old and kind of insulting to avid players. 

• Maggie_Bailey
    Maggie_Bailey Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

They fixed it, I may not be talking about fix, but there are definitely more rounds with keys dropping earlier. (Or maybe they just make it easier if you are stuck for a couple of days...)

Ive passed this level today finally. I had to move 2 ingredients to sides to get them down and at 9th move last key dropped - so it was quite unexpected. Then I had to do my best to get 4 remaining ingredients down but merciful storyboard gave me a lot of chocolate bombs, so Ive managed to get them all down. 

Hope it is fixed, If not just keep playing, they will let you trought after a while. We all know how it goes and what it is about... :(

thats not true. im playing but last key comes when i have 6 moves left, or sometimes it doesnt come at all. i can upload thousands of pictures they didnt fix this level.. or maybe they did but only for some players??? i dont know that.
  • MS_mom_1965
    MS_mom_1965 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem as all the rest of these players.  Please correct this level!

• Irishcoffee
    Irishcoffee Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

After playing this level again, again and again...who knows how many times...I just completed the level.  I used the 3 extra moves someone gave me and a coconut wheel.  A lucky board helped too! 

• Sangchai
    Sangchai Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please urgent fix its!!

• Gigi_Lee
    Gigi_Lee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem faced as most of the players here, the fruits doesn't drop, drop too late and the keys appeared too late too. Please dix.

• ahpaul82
    ahpaul82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Finally I'm able to passed this level... you need luck, a lot of lucks....... 

• Amanda_G
    Amanda_G Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2015
    Options

Every question about this level gets directed to this thread, yet I don't see any solutions or comments from King about it since a week ago? I've encountered quite a few tough levels, but this one takes the cake. There is no chance of winning it. Even if I spent money on extra moves and boosters, I still wouldn't come close. The most I've gotten is 3 fruits before my moves ran out. There's too many keys, too many obstacles and not enough moves to complete them. I don't mind spending money on a game I like, but I'll only do it if I'm 99% sure I will pass the level.

• hexentanz
    hexentanz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have the issue of not being able to pass this level at all as well. The keys take too long to drop, only one or two ingredients fall and then boom my 2 moves are gone. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?