⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 863

Options
Mamiejo
Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2

Wow 863 is kicking my butt.  Would like to reach out for any suggestions to help get through!  Thanks :)

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Mamiejo, you're doing great to be in the 800's! For this level the simplest approach is to destroy the icings on the right first, before you unlock the sugar chest on the left with the third key. Generate as many horizontal striped candies as possible and use them strategically on the multi-layer icing. Wrapped/striped combos are really useful here, just make sure you maximize their usefulness by having them take out as much icing as possible.

Check out this video of a player passing the level, it should give you some good pointers! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3McNCsP2T1E

Let us know how you get on, and keep trying! 

• Mamiejo
    Options

Thank you Crusher18 for the video.  It was very informative.  However, I am still stuck!

• Mamiejo
    Options

Still stuck on this one.  I'm guessing this must be one that needs a "lucky" board to pass.  Very frustrating.

• Mamiejo
    Options

Really not liking this level.  Getting very frustrated with it.  May be time to throw in the towel :(

• Mamiejo
    Options

More than 3 weeks on it now.  I'm done.  Beyond frustrating...

• Mamiejo
    Options

Another week down and still nothing...not even close.  Well beyond the threshold of frustration. Apparently no lucky screen to be had.   Absolutely done this time.    What's up with setting up for failure???

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Mamiejo, I hope you haven't given up. When I am stuck on a level I take a break for a few days then come back again. Your mind will be fresh and who knows you might end up with your lucky board! Don't give up, I am sure that you can do it. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?