Candy Crush - Can't connect to Facebook after changing my password.

Options
wh33ls
wh33ls Posts: 4 Newbie

I recently changed my e-mail and password on Facebook, and now I can't connect to Facebook within Candy Crush on my Windows Phone. I log in with the correct username and password, then Candy Crush says "Connecting to Facebook cancelled." Please help!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

Please check if the connection is working properly. This can be done by changing back to your previous username/password. If the connection works then I suggest you first disconnect the game from Facebook, then change the Facebook password. After this you should now boot up the game and from here connect to Facebook.

Cheers :-)

• wh33ls
    Options

After 3 e-mails to King Support and zero responses, I uninstalled the app on my phone, hoping to reinstall it.  Now the app won't install at all, it gets stuck in Pending state.  I am very frustrated.

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

Sounds like an issue with your phone. You might have to do a complete backup, then a factory reset. After this you should be able to install and play the game without issues.

Cheers :-)

• wh33ls
    Options

I reset my phone, resulting in several hours of having to reinstall apps, re-add e-mail accounts, etc.  I still cannot install Candy Crush Saga.  Very frustrated.  I still have not received a single customer service response from any of my three submissions to King.  Who operates their customer service department, Comcast?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?