Level 4759

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Sorry, it's me again. You all are always so willing to help and I appreciate it very much. I just hate being stuck on a level for a long time. ,1st can anyone tell me if the fish help very much on this level? I have watched videos, but they show with no Boosters. 2nd is there a place to see how long you've been on a level? Thank you. Please stay well.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,758 Legend
    Options

1. Majority of feedback for the Fish is that they are never worth using. Commonly people complain that you don't get enough of them, and they don't target the things that you want them to.

2. As far as I know there is no feature that tells you how long you have been on a level. I can't remember the figures, but the amount of moves you receive goes up after a certain number of losses. I think that the number of moves stop increasing after a certain number of losses. If you know the numbers then this can be used to at least let you know how many times you have played the same level. Hopefully someone that knows about these things will fill in the blanks.

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

Thank you. Every once in awhile the fish help. Its kind of like the stripes when you combine it with a color bomb. I was always under the impression that the direction of the stripes tells you whether they ate going to go up and Dow or across. But they go whatever way they want and sometimes miss the extended targets. Take care

• audreypatricia
    audreypatricia Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Why is my level different than all the videos, I do not have any booster at the top and I have to break through layers of ice to clear blocks. In the center is a candy bomb but it is locked in and does no good. I think this is flawed, I have no licorice just double and triple layered Jelly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?