Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Hi fellow Crushers, hope Covid is keeping it's distance. I've been in touch with King tech support because my fish aren't working. This level has ,22 plays and I'm just getting 1 fish at the beginning and no it is not a prize for 30 minutes, which is ridiculous, in my opinion. Only ,1 and that's it. Anyway they reset something and then I do get around ,4,'which is good. After playing a couple times and sometimes a couple levels it will be good. Then it goes back to just 1 again. Anyway they asked me to record myself playing a level I guess because they don't believe me, but I don't know how to do that. I've asked tech support,but no response.. could someone please tell me how please? Funny thing is. My coconut wheel works great every time. I always get at least 3 or ,4. It's getting stressful. Ive lost count on how many I've wasted including gold. Thank you. Stay safe and well

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tina, i hope everyting is fine with you. I also hope that uptill now it must have been solved (the fish).

In my opinion if fish booster is awarded for time like 15 minutes or 30 minutes or any other and you start any level then you get only 1 fish which is in the beginning. But if you get the fish booster selected in the beginning then you get multiple fish according to the situations.

To record your game video please download from your app the Screen recorder or video recorder then while you are playing you may record your game and send to our player support. These apps are free to diwnload.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.😇

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

I knew that was how it works. Thank you for stating that about the booster. I just received a. Message from tech support saying you're only supposed to get one and sometimes it spawns more. I'm now I level 6203. I have to clear 152 jellies in 23 moves so I used gold to get ,3 fish. The first round I received the one in the beginning and one more. ,The second round only the one at the beginning and the 3rd the one in the beginning and one more. The levels I played just before this one, I was getting quite a few. I even cleared the cache because they say it helps. Not always obviously. Thank you for the link. I'll try tomorrow. I'm frustrated enough right now. Not a good time for me to try something new lol. Stay well and safe.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?