Recent changes

Options
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth Posts: 16 Level 2

I really, truly hate the recent changes so much that I have just impulsively deleted this idiotic game as a result. Well done, King guys. You have managed to destroy what was a mindless but relatively harmless diversion, apart from the time-wasting. I was practically forced to supply a photo. According to everything I read, King just make it harder and harder by making each level more difficult than it was for the first players to get there. We lost the leaderboards. Now I'm supposed to "invite friends"? That really sucks. If I did they'd surely stop being friends. Unfairness at every turn - you could win a level with one more move, but it costs 10 gold bars I do not have. The inanity of just playing over and over until I get a lucky board - no skill required. I was around level 7,300+, but it feels SO good to have removed this CRAP from my life. I want all my personal data removed and I really hope you money-grabbing bastards go to hell. Not that you ever got a penny out of me.

Deleting this was something I should have done long ago. Time to reclaim my life and move on to do way more productive things. I have to admit that this mindless stuff helped me a little to get over being widowed as it was a great way not to think. Now it is stress-inducing rather than relaxing. The irony of "Mindful journey"! As I said earlier, mindless rather than mindful. It has taken me almost 3 years to get to this point, I am sorry to say, but it IS a terrible addiction/waste of time. 'Crushers', get out there and get a life. You will be much happier if you do.

Comments

• Gamababa4
    Gamababa4 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I understand your frustration. I have found myself spending money to complete levels almost like an addiction. But it is a fun game. Maybe that's why they've made it harder so they'll earn more $$. Glad you have peace of mind now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?