Why did my earned 10000 Milestone Banner revert back to 9000 and the opting out feature doesn't work

Options
CindiLynch
CindiLynch Posts: 10 Level 2

The features show that I opt out but the 9000 banner is still showing on avatar.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,707 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in to Facebook or King Account

• CindiLynch
    Options

Hi Kiara, I play on several devices PC Kindle and Android I have Log out on all devices and checked for updates and it doesn't fix the problem. I just want to opt out of this feature.

• CindiLynch
    Options

I just repeated the above process again and the issue still exists. I have reported this to king support twice with no response other than a link to the community.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

Hello @CindiLynch did you have to complete the Milestone Challenge to obtain your level 10,000 banner?

• CindiLynch
    Options

Hello,Alienscar Yes I completed the Milestone Challenge.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

Hi @CindiLynch I would guess that the Milestone Challenge is your issue then.

From what I can gather from other people's posts once you receive a Milestone banner for your avatar it does not change when you reach the next milestone. That is, if you received your 9000 banner automatically then normally it wouldn't change when you completed level 10,000. Because you received the Milestone Challenge though this enabled you to receive the level 10,000 banner. The Milestone Challenge feature only allows you to turn off the banner associated with the Challenge, so all turning off your 10,000 banner does is remove the 10.000 banner it doesn't remove the banner you received for level 9000.

If I am right you should find turning the Challenge feature back on should reinstate your level 10,000 banner.

• CindiLynch
    Options

hello alienscar I did turn it back on and it still shows the 9000 milestone. I completed the 10,000 Milestone banner challenge months ago and the 10,000 banner appeared then after 2 weeks it reverted back to the 9000 banner. I contacted support but they just send me here. There has to be a way to opt out of this entirely.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?