"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit."

Options
2»

Answers

• tanklette
    tanklette Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Exactly, Cora_Byrd. While it may be a sokution for some kinds of problems, I don't believe it makes sense for me or for you for this issue. King problems require King solutions.

• sncastl
    sncastl Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I've been having the same issue since the 18th, but only on my kindle. It works fine on my iphone and I've passed multiple levels since then. I cannot connect with the kindle so it stays at the previous level. I tried contacting support and they gave me a generic response about connecting to facebook (which I don't use) so that was basically pointless. This is definitely an issue on their end and I don't want to uninstall either.

• tanklette
    Options

Yes, sncastl! I got the same boiler-plate response, and I also do not have my account connected to Facebook. I responded to that email but heard nothing back. Disappointing.

• tanklette
    Options

Has anyone here ever had an actual support experience with King? I've still been unable to reach an actual support person to start a ticket.

• Cora_Byrd
    Cora_Byrd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

still no answer or fix!!!!

• junoandkeisha
    junoandkeisha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. I am able to play online on windows 10 computer, on iPhone through app, but not on my iPad with app. I have uninstalled app and reinstalled numerous times. Have uninstalled Facebook numerous times. Just keep getting the error: “There was a connection error. Try again in a bit.” It’s funny, but before this all started happening, I was having an issue with the app not allowing my iPad to play in landscape mode. I installed the app for a month and reinstalled it back in November and that problem had disappeared. Then all of a sudden the connection error problem started in the last week or so. Looks like I might be uninstalling the app for good on my iPad and maybe leaving all King games for good.

• jangreen007
    jangreen007 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Delete the app and reinstall it. This fixed the problem,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?