⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

A New Level 43?!?!

Options
liannangel2004
liannangel2004 Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 43 used to be my favorite level to get sugar drops. I even got as many 60+ on this level before. Within the last couple of days, not only could I only get a few sugar drops, I had trouble even successfully completing the level! I looked for some info about this and found out that it has recently been "buffed"! The time limit has gone from 2 minutes to 1 and to get one star the target score has gone from 22,000 to 50,000 points! I am really disappointed that King found it necessary to complicate a perfectly enjoyable level for no apparent reason, other than to perhaps make it harder to get sugar drops from this level.

KING!!! PLEASE RETURN THE LEVEL TO ITS PREVIOUS FEATURES/ DIFFICULTY!!! 

**EDIT** I just found a list of what people think are the best levels to get sugar drops. The best level that was chosen was 666. I then went to find some information about this level and found that it has ALSO recently been "buffed"! This makes me a little more certain that levels are being made more difficult to make it harder to get sugar drops.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

There are a lot of levels where you can get the sugar drops, new and old. If King are changing the levels then you can still get some sugar drops of out the levels and you will just have to open up some new ones, ha. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?