lives disappear every day

Options
Jan_Bevins
Jan_Bevins Posts: 33 Level 2

I'm getting frustrated with Candy Crush. My lives keep disappearing, sometimes twice a day. I get some built up and when I come back in the music and annoying sounds are back on and my lives are gone. It used to happen once in a while but now it's everyday plus. Then is show all the hints like I haven't ever played before. Sick of it.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sometime its happen to me , Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again. For music can choice turn off

• Jan_Bevins
    Options

thanks but I did that. 20 lives gone this AM I'm about ready to stop playing

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm, that is strange. I have never lost any lives like you are describing. Sorry to hear that. Did Kiara's advice help you at all?

• mitch91
    mitch91 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My extra lives received from friends disappear daily. This has been going on for a couple of months now, and is very frustrating. What is going on with this. I have always played on my laptop through FB. Never had these problems before. I'm also not getting the events every day. Just keeps saying 'Sweet treats coming soon'

• Rose_Mary_Torres
    Rose_Mary_Torres Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Ugh. Same here. I play on my desktop had Windows 10 and recently upgraded to Windows 11.

My problem started way before the upgrade: one minute I have a few gifted lives but the moment I stop playing, close the browser and come back later, they are all gone. None of the hints given ever work, I have done them all. #King, this is happening to lots of us, please fix this issue. I've been playing for years and have never had this happen before. Please and thank you!😯

• Jan_Bevins
    Options

Sometimes I hate this game! It has taken my lives THREE TIMES just today!! Sometimes is says it has updated terms...three times a day? I have spent a lot of money on here and am fed up once again. It's every day now and often multiple times at that! Please fix it. I'm about done for good.

• Jan_Bevins
    Options

make that FOUR TIMES TODAY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?