Glitch on level 1017 Candy Crush Saga

Options
MaryAnn_Flynn
MaryAnn_Flynn Posts: 3 Newbie

I've completed the game successfully with 14 moves remaining and a current score of 242180 but the second column will not stop rolling through and end the game. 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I haven't seen anything about this level on the site. If the game is freezing, maybe check some tablet settings first? 

I would check the app is the latest version, then clear your phone cache and make sure you have enough memory. This should help the phone to run a little smoother. 

• Traci_Valentine
    Traci_Valentine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem!  I have completed this level three times now and it won't let me advance?  The candies are just scrolling and won't stop?  I have an updated version and tons of memory on my phone!?  Someone please help!?

• Traci_Valentine
    Traci_Valentine Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

and just like that I passed it!  :)  If you try to make your last move with the frog, it will glitch.  Clear the last jelly any other way and the game let's you advance.

• Brian_Hoyer
    Brian_Hoyer Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

i have the exact same problem.  Playing on ios.  If the last move is made with an exploding frog, the candies scroll forever and there is no way to move. You have to quit the game.  This has happened to me 4 times.  100% certain this is a software bug.

• Pork_Storm
    Pork_Storm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

it's a bug.  If you finish the last jelly with the frog in the bottom right square, it rolls indefinitely and the only thing you can do it quit.  Fix it candy people!

• Robyn_Cornejo
    Robyn_Cornejo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue here when I use the frog in the upper left corner! But when I used the frog, I wasn't ending the game as others have stated. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?