I cannot move on to level 261?

Options
Tejal_Thanki
Tejal_Thanki Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed level 260 on candy crush on my phone. I have to have to ask 3 friends, which I already know, but it's saying I've asked 3 friends already? 

How can I fix this bug? I also can't just buy a ticket either which I find bizarre. 

It also won't sync with facebook it says it has, but on the laptop it says im on level 254 when I'm not. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Tejal, check for updates for your device and apps. Do a restart and try to use a WiFi connection when connecting to your Facebook. You can also get passed this roadblock through PC indeed, either on your Facebook or on King.com. If it doesn't work properly on your laptop, then try to play in another browser. Clear cache and make sure other open tabs and programs are closed. 

• jbenckert
    jbenckert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. I've completed level 260 3 times and it has not moved to level 261. I'm connected to Facebook with not problems. This is very frustrating!

• gromit
    gromit Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Has anyone solved this problem as yet? I have also done level 260 successfully twice and it will not move on to level 261?

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi @gromit, what device do you play on? Did you check for updates for your device and apps? If you play on PC too, you could pass the level there too and synchronize your progress afterwards with your mobile device.

Did you get any error message after the Sugar Crush on 260? 

• Skyefleur
    Skyefleur Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, i have won on FACEbook, not on my device the level 260, i did move to 261 and played one or two games and now i'm back to 260 for no apparent reason. Can you guys do somehting ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?