ADA COMPLIANCE

Options
Lainie_W
Lainie_W Posts: 4 Newbie

You show on cc w,/friends Ana ADA COMPLIANCE button, it does NOT WORK!! Nor is it on any of your other candy crush games. WHY? I can no longer play these games I love because you won't stop fireworks that cause migraines and seizures. I will miss the games. I am also notvthe ONLY person who has this and ither ADA COMPLIANCE ISSUES. I hope you know that it is required by the USCFEDERAL GOVERNMENT in the USA. The Dept. Of Justice oversees this. If you need a full copy of the ADA and a copy of how the Dept. Of Justice oversees it and fines etc for non compliance of the ADA, I can send you the entire ADA pdf And also Dept. Of Justice info in pdf format. For those not aware of the ADA, I'd AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT so we can not de discriminated against, and can get ADA compliance such bad no fireworks games because they cause severe migraines and can cause deadly seizures. It's very important, st least to me as it has been causing both migrainescandvseizures for me to just play a game to try and relax. Well migraines and seizures are not so relaxing. Neither are playing these cc games that cause them. I havevasked for help. I was given 2cdayscto respond or case closed. Sadly I ended up so sickninwas bedridden and couldn't respond, so no help was given, becausevofvthevdisability that caused me to become sick. Catchv22??

Comments

• Lainie_W
    Lainie_W Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Inhavevaskedvin every candy crush game for help in support. Even in an online open question I was ignoredv2vtimes sndvto to ask support for help. I had many times, then was ignored online on a zoom discussion! I am beyond disappointed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?