candy crush level 465

the game sends no fruits until the very last move! impossible to solve it in this way -.-

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You need to clear the licorice locks as soon as possible otherwise it does become nearly impossible to finish since the ingredients can only drop on the sides. If you can clear the icing at the top early on it will make life a little easier, this should allow the final ingredient to fall in time.

• jawba81
    jawba81 Posts: 2 Newbie

You need to clear the licorice locks as soon as possible otherwise it does become nearly impossible to finish since the ingredients can only drop on the sides. If you can clear the icing at the top early on it will make life a little easier, this should allow the final ingredient to fall in time.

I am having the same problem only I've cleared the icing all across the top and then cleared the licorice with 24 moves left. The first fruit finally dropped at move 48 but the second still had not dropped when the game ended!! I DON'T GET IT!!
  • nique
    nique Posts: 4 Newbie

I had the same problem but I was finally able to get it (stupid cherry wouldn't come down till 1 turn left).   I set it up so I had a colorbomb next to a stripe at the end. The cherry came down with the 1 turn left - I hit the bomb into the stripe & that cleared the whole side to pocket the cherry & the 2nd one followed right behind. I only got enough points for 1 star - i'm sure getting 3 is nearly impossible - but you can definitely get past this level (it's not a glitch). took me about 2 days to get thru. Hope that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?