We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Is anyone else no longer receiving daily rewards on their mobil or PC anymore? (Candy Crush Saga)

Cassie_Booth
Cassie_Booth Posts: 5 Level 2
edited February 2022 in Support

I stopped getting daily rewards on my PC a long time ago, now I'm not getting them on my mobil either. (Candy Crush Saga)

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Cassie Booth,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• BABYUP43
    BABYUP43 Posts: 3 Newbie

I HAVE BEEN FOR SO LONG GETTING DAILY REWARDS AND NOW I AM LUCKY IF I A GET THEM ONCE A WEEK WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? I LONG INTO CANDY CRUSH EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NOW THIS~~~ THIS MAKE ME NOT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ALL THE CHANGES YOU GUYS DO TO THIS GAME THEN EXPECT US TO PAY HIGHER PRICES FOR A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING AND THEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE DAILY REWARDS ON TOP OF IT... THIS IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS~

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback . features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date.

Please feel free repost in new thread since this for 2017. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?