Sugar Drops

RufioFarts
RufioFarts Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 480 (have not beaten it) and when I start the game I get sugar drops. If I don't pass the level and go to retry it, I am not allowed to collect sugar drops, unless I restart the app.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hey Rufio, don't quote me on it but I'm sure that this was an old issue that was fixed in a recent update. The only thing you need to do is head over to the app store and download the latest version. Hopefully then it should allow you to collect the sugar drops. 

• Trishvh
    Trishvh Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same issue.  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled, which I'm assuming would be the latest version, and it did not fix the problem.  But when I did this I lost all of the lives I had saved and all my boosters that I had built up.  So if you haven't tried this yet, I would suggest not doing it unless you want to lose all your stuff

• JAB
    JAB Posts: 1 Newbie

It seems that once you collect drops, even if you didn't complete the level you will not be able to collect any more drops. You must level up or restart the game. 

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I think you might be right JAB, after seeing other comments and checking etc it seems that is now how the sugar track works. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?