Dreamworld

Options

Hi. How do you access Dreamworld in Candy Crush Saga? I'm on Level 531 and I thought you would get a message after you passed Level 50. Or are you only allowed in Reality because Dreamworld was removed?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Dreamworld was removed from the game on mobile years ago and should not appear in the game on mobile.

You seem to have an old version of the game on mobile. Please update the app to the latest version to get the current version of the game.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @WonderlandCentury789 !

Dreamworld got removed from the game already in 2017. It was to make some space for more "normal" levels and more extra features.

• Andy374
    Andy374 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I want Dreamworld to come back so bad I miss it and it’s been 5 years since it was removed and I am heartbroken 😭🥺 Please bring it back! I really want to play it again and I don’t like the new version of the game because everything changed and it makes me sad and heartbroken 😭

And Candy Crush Kingdom the Youtuber has the version and is making videos of every level on mobile. Pretty please bring Dreamworld back. Many people miss it and even me! Please do something about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?