Facebook synced with wrong account on tablet

Chris_H.
Chris_H. Posts: 2 Newbie

I tried to open Candy Crush Saga on my girlfriend's tablet through Facebook, but instead of loading my progress onto the tablet, it synced HER progress back to my Facebook account.  She was well ahead of me, and now my progress has jumped ahead several hundred levels to match hers.  Is there any way I can revert this?  Opening other King games through Facebook on her tablet worked just fine - this is the only one that got messed up.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

This is a super common mistake it seems, as it states the FB connect option is there to synchronise the local data to your FB or Kingdom profile and not for accessing your account per say. I have yet to have heard anyone who has found a way back unfortunately, the only option seems to be to carry on where you left off regardless of where the game progress is or starting again which is less appealing in my opinion. Sorry I can't help, but if i do ever hear of anything i'll let you know here Chris!

• Chris_H.
    Chris_H. Posts: 2 Newbie

Thanks for the response.  I was hoping King would be able to revert the sync, but there doesn't seem to be an effective way to contact them.

• Dana-6
    Dana-6 Posts: 1 Newbie

This same thing happened to me with another fb game (criminal case).  Has anyone found a fix for it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?