⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

updated to a new iPhone today. backed up old phone ahead of time. so far everything reloaded

Options
Graeme_Fisher
Graeme_Fisher Posts: 1 Newbie

except candy crush.  i cannot figure out which email i used when i signed onto candy crush.   i have plenty of receipts from in app purchases from iTunes if that helps?

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi  Graeme!

I suggest two options:

1) Go to King.com and in the top right corner click on login, then choose the recovery option.

2) From your old mobile go into settings of Candy Crush, then choose disconnect from Kingdom. Go back and now you can choose to connect to Facebook (blue button). Once connected to Facebook your progress, high scores and gold bars are synced online and you can now switch to your new mobile, connect the game to Facebook and you'll have your progress back.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi  Graeme!

I suggest two options:

1) Go to King.com and in the top right corner click on login, then choose the recovery option.

2) From your old mobile go into settings of Candy Crush, then choose disconnect from Kingdom. Go back and now you can choose to connect to Facebook (blue button). Once connected to Facebook your progress, high scores and gold bars are synced online and you can now switch to your new mobile, connect the game to Facebook and you'll have your progress back.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?