⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I paid for boosters and gold (the charge appeared on my bank statement) and have received nothing

Options

I have logged in and out and used the 'reload purchases' option several times and I still don't have what I paid for. When I put in a service ticket through the main King site, I was assured that a moderator MAY help me (maybe?!) if I followed some steps laid out for me. When I followed the steps to create an account to ask this very question, I was unable to complete the process because the way the mobile site is laid out didn't allow me to see (and therefore check) the box to accept the terms and conditions. This has been an incredibly disappointing experience and once I get my money refunded, I will delete the Candy Crush app from my phone. Please help me!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Caitlin- If you made the purchase on an iOS device. Find the email receipt that iTunes sent you after making the purchase.  Now tap on the “Report a problem” link in  underneath the item that you didn’t receive.

However if you made the purchase on another platform you will need to comment again on this thread and I am sure that a moderator will get back to you (I have been helped before on King Care.) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?