⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CANDY CRUSH SAGA

Shirley_Ryan
Shirley_Ryan Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been stuck on level 140 for 3 months and I can't get off , I really need some HELP or HINTS  PLEASE

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Shirley- You are right this is a tricky level, I am sure you can pass it though :-) 

Try and create as many Colour Bombs as you can. 

Try to match as many special candies combos as possible, you want to clear the board as quickly as possible. 

Check out this thread too as a player has uploaded a video- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-do-i-complete-level-140-in-candy-crush

Good luck and let us know how you get on :-) 

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Here's the best hint I can give you—stop playing right now.

The levels only get worse and worse. This one is nothing compared to about 30 you'll play that are clearly designed to force you to spend money or boosters to pass. Then, the game will glitch on you or your boosters will disappear or you'll spend money/boosters trying to pass a level that King then makes much easier.

In every instance, King's response to you will be...nothing. B/c King's only response is the platitudes of the mods like you just got.

Just take a look at the level 1180 thread—King's longest playing users were all making the same complaint, King said they wouldn't change the level, people spent a bunch of time/boosters/money trying to pass, then King makes the level incredibly easy a few days later, and told all those people who wasted their time/boosters/money passing the super-hard version to go fly a kite.

Seriously, quit now.

Save yourself the grief.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?