⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hundreds of dollars in boosters lost, KING offers 200 bars...INSULT!

Options
ram302
ram302 Posts: 1 Newbie

A lousy 200 gold bars for the hundreds of dollars in boosters lost? I'm insulted to say the least. You are obviously not interested in maintaining a good customer base. Your Q2 earnings are out and your customers are dropping off, probably due to the POOR customer service. There are literally hundreds of people with the same issue. Instead, your answer is to 'stick it' to the people rather than help them out. "Restore Purchases" didn't work. One look at my account by you or another rep., would have revealed the THOUSANDS of dollars I spent on your game would have given me the benefit of the doubt and replaced them or provided restitution equivalent to the loss as stated in my initial question. Pathetic. You lost a customer for life, not that you care...

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey ram302,

200 gold bars? Lucky you! I´d use them instantly and speed up my progress or go back and replay levels to get 3 stars ;-)

I'd wish you could pass them on to me if you're not planning on using them..if you haven't used them already of course.

Personally I stopped saving up free boosters and lives, but I started to use them instead. If I need more, I simply buy them too.

So far I always got compensated by them in case I had an issue with any of my purchased items. It may depend though on the platform you use whether they can deal with your purchase or not. At most you might be asked to send a proof of purchase or a receipt. 

• Miceshaman
    Miceshaman Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hey ram302! Send a screenshot with the offer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?