Level 1317 is a fraud

HC
HC Posts: 6 Level 2

This level game was removed months ago because you  had thousands of complaints. It's impossible to do and defeats the fun/strategy element. Fix this now. You've already removed it based on complaints so why did you introduce it again? It's stupid!

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 355 Level 3

I was getting ready to write the same comment when I saw yours.  I couldn't believe it when I saw level 1317; but there was that impossible level again.  I hope CC changes it as soon as possible.

• HC

@parlady99 You won't believe this but I actually passed it, ironically 30 mins after submitting this. The last time I complained about a game being a fraud, I also passed it within 30 mins. It's a disgusting level and was removed based on thousands of complaints. But if I can pass it, shortly after complaining, I bet you will also. Also CC do need to fix the huge amount of bugs in this game - it's embarrassing how many they have failed to address this. Amateur style bugs. 

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 355 Level 3

Heddi,  I am glad you passed this level and would you believe the same thing happen to me.  I passed it a little while after my post.  Maybe posting is good luck for us. 

• HC

@parlady You are joking, right? I spent weeks on that level when it was bumped lower down, before they removed it. Can't believe you and I passed the level ironically after posting complaints. We should post regularly when there's a defunct, buggy game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?