⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 347

Options
Skip
Skip Posts: 1 Newbie

How are you supposed to get 10 wrapped candies in level 347?  This seems to be a level that is 100% luck. It's bad enough trying to get 2 color bombs, but 10 wrapped candies is just ridiculous. I'm just about at the point of deleting the game. The only strategy appears to be make matches at the bottom, and keep your fingers crossed that candies fall in exactly the precise manner that will make wrapped candies. You've got about the same chance of being struck by lightning twice in the same day!  Terrible choice for a level.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head as the expression goes with 'make matches at the bottom, and keep your fingers crossed that candies fall in exactly the precise manner that will make wrapped candies' 

Sometimes this game is all about luck, sometimes strategy. Getting 10 wrapped candies is difficult but you can do it. Check out this video, it seems to have helped a few of the people who commented. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1yvy8afeDI

• Linda_
    Linda_ Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem and I am about to delete the game also. They make it is difficult that it takes the fun out of it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?