⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Extra lives being taken away.

Options

How come my extra lives sent to me by my friends are not being saved in the message center?  When I play on facebook my lives are also being grouped together, but only counts as 1 life no matter how many have been sent.  For example, I get a message that says So and So and seven other people have sent you an extra life, but when I click on it I am only credited for 1 life.  I am sick and tired of losing my extra lives.  If this is some sort of guise to trick people into spending money be advised it will not work,  It will just make me angry enough to stop playing the game all together.  After all, there is no shortage of games that are very similar to this one.  I strongly urge the developers to Fix it. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Suzy,

On Facebook, lives are valid throughout the Facebook session. As soon as you refresh, those lives will be gone. On mobile those are saved. Only if you update or reinstall the game, you risk to lose them. 

I love playing and I decide to buy. Especially boosters and hardly any lives. I enjoy the free boosters I get, but I always want more. Playing with boosters avoids me losing lives too, in a way. Also, I often go from one game to the other, so in the meantime I get my lives back while playing ;-)

Oh well the copies.. have you ever tried any? They made me come back actually ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?