⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

30 plus moves less every time?  Seriously.  I used to play candy crush for hours...now it's minutes and just a few minutes too..Give boring a new meaning.

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

And   the fish???? I used a fish booster and when my bombs had 1 on them and the fish hit them I still failed the level,,,,yet another annoyance   thanks

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I've tried everything even different boosters. I too only got one fish and even after smashing the bombs with hammers, its still impossible to win.  The boards certainly aren't in the players favor!

• jeanp8
    jeanp8 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Its an impossible level. I've done hard ones before but this one is impossible. I'm still at it and can't even get close. Its one thing to have licorice and chocolate, which impede any progress, but to only have 14 moves on bombs when you're given 50 moves is just crazy. Most of the moves available do nothing to improve your progress they're just wasted moves. I can't even get close to getting the bombs without boosters and with the boosters I still couldn't clear the board because the moves are just worthless moves.  Something needs to be done. I'm about ready to quit playing!

• Mamiejo
    Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I've tried everything even different boosters. I too only got one fish and even after smashing the bombs with hammers, its still impossible to win.  The boards certainly aren't in the players favor!

I used my fish booster and never even got the chance to activate it! There were never the same colors around it. Never felt more set up to fail than on this board.
  • Jim_Lee
    Jim_Lee Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

hop it can help you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?