Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Comments

• annthomas0104
    annthomas0104 Posts: 238 Level 3

My mother is the queen of my kingdom😘..She is the reason why my family runs on in life smoothly.. Without anyone telling she knows what we want..she knows what to do in the right times and amazing multitasking skills .. Even when she is sick she doesn't care and continues her work.. Without her we would not be able to be a happy family along with God's grace.. Love you Mom and hope that I too can be atleast a little of what you are❤️

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

The Queen of my kingdom is my mother ❤💓

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lola_Pop ,

The Queen of my Kingdom has always been my Mum, whether living nearby or in different countries. Next month it will be 7years that she left for another world. Altho she remains at my side feeling her love when having a bit of minor day.

Thanks @Diamond Lim for tagging ❤

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,639 Level 5

The queen of my kingdom is my very sweet and loving 6 year old grandaughter. She does not live with me but comes on weekend. She is so adorable always giving me hugs and kisses.

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4

Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? That's easy... it's my mom who passed away in 2013... I still think of her each and every day and she guides me. Her legacy of love and kindness lives on... ❤️ Happy Women's Month 🥰

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4

Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? That's easy for me... it's my mom who passed away in 2013... I still think of her each and every day and she guides me. Her legacy of love and kindness lives on... ❤️ Happy Women's Month 🥰

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

My daughter. She means the world to me. She’s only 20 years old but has already met difficult challenge’s in her life and it only made her stronger. She will graduate college in a few months and I’m so proud of her, I know she’ll be able to face whatever comes at her.🥰🐰

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    edited March 2022

My mother was the QUEEN of my life.and she would always be. She raised me and siblings the way we are now. Nothing replaces my mother. I won't be here in this world if not because of her. I truly wish she was alive and be here and tell her how much I love her.

Happy Women's Day to all women , young and young at hearts. ❤️💞

• Claire_Colibri
    Claire_Colibri Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited March 2022

Hello,

The queen of my heart is my mom, she was a beautiful and sweet person, she was everything to me, my mom my best friend my confidante my life, I'm sad to have lost her to her cancer but I'm proud to have supported and helped her until the end, now she watches over me from above!

Happy Women's Day around the world!

@Diamond Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Claire_Colibri 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language first then you can edited within 24 hours or next post with using English Language as well. You can also read the House Rules here! But you can join and ask here with using French Language on French Corner. @Nat09 is French Ambassador that she can helping players around French Corner. 🇨🇵 Thanks! 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?