⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

not fair

Options
Vicki_Koutsis
Vicki_Koutsis Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm competing with a friend and she is catching up to me because each time I have to wait for you to come up with new levels.I am on level 1330.I could be waiting a week where as she passes the same level straight away.thats not fair why should I wait and she doesn't have to wait?that she catches up to me easier.do something about it.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Vicki!

Actually I find it fair - because every time you both are waiting for new levels you be able to show her how fast you can progress. Basically you can show your superior gaming skills again and again :-)

• Vicki_Koutsis
    Vicki_Koutsis Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

But she doesn't wait for new levels like I have to wait.Why is that?so now she has passed me and moved on to a new level and I am still waiting for you to move me on.what is she doing For you to move her on so quickly?

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

I know there's a difference in available number of levels depending on which platform you play on. Facebook seems to be the first platform to get new levels followed by iOS and Android. 

I suggest you play on Facebook until you have all new levels downloaded on your mobile device.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?