Level 1364 did you forget something? Or is it just impossible?

Options
Moidiaro
Moidiaro Posts: 11 Level 2

Is it impossible? Or you have you forgotten to put beans in the two sidebars? Has anyone else managed to complete this level, if so, how?

Answers

• Mr.Lobster
    Mr.Lobster Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I found the video (the link is below). The way to beat this level is that we must match 2 colour bombs together as much as possible. It's quite hard and requires much luck to do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDaHI65Fk-M
  • Maggie_Bailey
    Maggie_Bailey Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

same problem here and i have no luck to create that much color bombs. it is impossible the way it is

• Moidiaro
    Moidiaro Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I watched the video a couple of days ago and finally completed it today. Two colour bomb matches + lots of other combinations and 3 swap hands to get the last line blaster into position.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Yeah, this one is ridiculously hard and engineered to use and buy boosters.  So many like that now.  I've said it before and I will say it again:  I don't mind playing a level 50 or 60 times, but hundreds of times is unreasonable and certainly no fun.  Let's just say it's not the first game I click to play anymore. Sigh

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

OMG  I have used absolutely everything I had plus extra moves my friends sent and I still can;t get this "perfect storm" level.  Going on a couple hundred times now.

• Maggie_Bailey
    edited December 2015
    Options

Okay I'm stuck and seems forever. Nothing works, nothing helps, no any hope to beat this level. Color bombs simply WON'T create. Im trying so hard, still nothing.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Maggie, I am in the exact same boat.  Again I used up ALL my boosters and extra moves and got absolutely nowhere...not even close.  I had a friend who was very far behind me and has now caught up and completed this level in one day!  Talk about infuriating!  So bummed. And frustrated.

• Maggie_Bailey
    Options

I finally passed this level. Color fishes helped me. Any success there for you Tammy?

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Ugh, no Maggie...I just posted about it.  I know the fish help, but of course I'm not getting many of those in the jar challenges or spins.  I've used and stored up and used again all my boosters and nothing...I'm glad you finally got it..I think I need a break from this game.  It's just frustrating me to no end.

• Cheryl_Olson
    Cheryl_Olson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been trying to pass this level for ages with no success. I have had two sprinkle balls side by side twice and even with other moves still cannot get the jelly completely cleared. I must have played it a hundred times on facebook and I note that some people using the game on their mobile have reported that it has been changed and now has beans in the side columns. So why has it been made more usable for those yet remains impossible for facebook users. I refuse to pay for boosters and extra moves for a level I'm not enjoying and am convinced that is how it's going to be from now on. An occasional level impossible to pass without paying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?