⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have been playing for 2 years and love it but will have to stop because of level 880.

Narda_Coble
Narda_Coble Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing for 2 years and love it but will have to stop because of level 880. Is there anyway

to skip this or buy your way past it.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I'm afraid not, King have never offered a way to pay past levels which is understandable but not convenient if you ever want to skip past certain levels. I really hate timed levels with Bombs but the trick I've learnt is that if you already have 1 star you can just let the timer run down to 0 and you'll pass the level. If you make a move for the sake of it and a bomb goes, it's game over no matter the score you get. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I'm afraid not, King have never offered a way to pay past levels which is understandable but not convenient if you ever want to skip past certain levels. I really hate timed levels with Bombs but the trick I've learnt is that if you already have 1 star you can just let the timer run down to 0 and you'll pass the level. If you make a move for the sake of it and a bomb goes, it's game over no matter the score you get. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?