Being told that phone is not compatible when attempting to download Candy Crush Saga

amason0328
amason0328 Posts: 4 Newbie

I recently purchased the android LG Power L22C phone with OS lollipop and am now being told that candy crush saga is not compatible. When will it be compatible with my phone and the 5.0 operating system of lollipop. I loved playing this game on my other phone and was well into the 1000,s. I couldn't even find candy crush saga in the app store, the only reason I found it was because it was in my play store app history. It was when I clicked on it in my history that it said that this version was not compatible with my phone.

Best Answer

• amason0328
    amason0328 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓

I finally was able to get it downloaded even though the phone was still telling me it could not be downloaded. I went to the play store and then I went to my apps history, so the place that has all apps that I currently had downloaded and those that I had downloaded once upon a time but had since uninstalled. I found candy crush in there and to the right of its name there were three vertical dots. I clicked on those three dots and a small drop down list came up and one of those options was "install". I clicked on the "install" option and candy crush was installed onto my phone with no problems.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?