⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

PLEASE Move the QUIT BUTTON!

Options
daddylogan
daddylogan Posts: 6 Level 2

Please move the darn quit button up to the top bar. I have hit it at least 20 times over the last few weeks as I do swiping motions with my mouse and it accidentally lands on it. It is to close to the playing field.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey daddylogan, I recon it's small and I actually never use it to quit my game on Facebook; I just click the 'home' button of my Facebook or click on the arrow top left in my browser.

Thanks to you I found out it actually HAS a quit button, I will start using it now. Maybe you can start quitting the game as I did so far ;-)

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey daddylogan, I recon it's small and I actually never use it to quit my game on Facebook; I just click the 'home' button of my Facebook or click on the arrow top left in my browser.

Thanks to you I found out it actually HAS a quit button, I will start using it now. Maybe you can start quitting the game as I did so far ;-)

• Jay_Nabonne
    Jay_Nabonne Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I would like the Quit button fixed as well. Buttons typically have the behavior that you have to *click and then *release to activate them. The Quit button activates simply if the mouse button is down when you move the mouse over it. That is completely different from the behavior of the other buttons in the game, and it's devastating when you accidentally move over it while swapping tiles. They don't need to move it - they just need to make it behave like a normal button.

I will assume that it was accidentally programmed that way, as opposed to the more cynical view that it was made to act that way to trap poor people like me who get excited sometimes and make wide sweeping gestures! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?