⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

70 hours left to next level (81) clock will not move forward.

Lynda_Rose
Lynda_Rose Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also on level 80 and the clock says I have 70 hours left, it has been saying that for three days now. So far, I have not seen an answer or a fix for this on King.Care, they keep asking if we have changed our clocks on the devices. NO ONE has done this, and yet King.Care obviously does not care, since it has not been fixed.

I stopped playing two years ago, when the big data dump happened during an "upgrade" obviously, King has not gotten any better with customer support.  Unless this is fixed, I will dump the game and never open another King game!!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Are you still stuck on level 80 Lynda? Only on your tablet or do you play on PC too and are you still waiting there too?

I remember having read that story of a guy who missed a very important business meeting because he actually had changed the time and therefor the date on his device. Why? Because he couldn't wait on the roadblock to unlock. He didn't get his business calendar reminders and missed out on that meeting. And yes, who did he blame?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?