Why the mailbox is not working at all on Apple iPad using candy crush saga from Apple Store?

maggie1210
maggie1210 Posts: 3 Newbie

I went to the Apple Store to find out why the letter icon for mailbox on candy crush saga is not working all the times. The guy at Apple Store Genius Bar advised me to contact you. The candy crush from Apple Store installed on iPad. Why the mailbox is not working at all, does it related to Apple ios9.2 software upgrade? It is very frustrating for not getting the request mails. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Which is it, "mailbox is not working at all" or "... not working all the times."? What would also be good to know is what you are connected to and use to make requests, Facebook or Kingdom? If it's Facebook and the game is added to your account, i'd go into and remove it from your game list. A few people in the group I play in started to only get lives on Facebook rather than their mobile devices where they were making the request to start with. After removing the game from their Facebook the lives started flowing through to their mobiles again.If you ask me personally I'd ditch Facebook and use Kingdom instead, just seems to be so many problems with FB that you don't get with Kingdom.

• maggie1210

Which is it, "mailbox is not working at all" or "... not working all the times."? What would also be good to know is what you are connected to and use to make requests, Facebook or Kingdom? If it's Facebook and the game is added to your account, i'd go into and remove it from your game list. A few people in the group I play in started to only get lives on Facebook rather than their mobile devices where they were making the request to start with. After removing the game from their Facebook the lives started flowing through to their mobiles again.If you ask me personally I'd ditch Facebook and use Kingdom instead, just seems to be so many problems with FB that you don't get with Kingdom.

I followed your instructions It worked for few days but today I have received two requests but the mailbox is not working again. It is too much aggravation. I think it has to do with IOS Apple software upgrade version 9.2
  • maggie1210

The icon for mailbox disappears from the screen. I saw the list of requests I got from my friends and did not show up in my mailbox for the few days. The mailbox is failing! It has not been resolved. What is going on? Poor response to resolve the issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?